Thursday, July 5, 2007

My feelings

When I first looked at cyber hair studio I was so excited & that feeling has only intensified with time which has only been one week ago.The only way I can describe the feeling is when I started in the hairdressing industry & I achieved my first shampoo on a client or first cut or colour application.I try to endevour to keep up with industry standards as that is important but I am building onto things that I am familiar with & good at.The toolbow is so wonderful & as soon as you see it you can relate to it. It is visual fun & will appeal to all styles of learning.
So I wanted more & rang up the TLRU section in Wollongong who are just amazing.Steven spent 4 hrs with me & opened my eyes up even further with what can be done through communication factors & assesments on-line..At the time I thought bleep what have I got myself into me & my big mouth I felt like I was in the middle of huge snowball accelarating fast down the hill.I have no background in computers or technology.I only know what I have to do for work clams powerpoint & e-mail.So this is scary but extremely exciting.Throughout my apprenticeship I have always been encouraged to get out of my comfort zone & this is what I am doing now.We need to do this as educaters & for us personally.So now I have my own blog & yesterday I purchased a phone camera, my aim for the next week while I am away is to use it & learn about it

No comments: